ATTENTION SCHOOL DISTRICTS & PRINCIPALS:
IN THE FACE OF SELF-EVIDENT REGION-WIDE & NATION-WIDE CONSPIRACY & REBELLION DENYING ME WORK,
YOU COULD BE ARRESTED FOR FAILING TO HIRE ME, ON CHARGES OF CONSPIRACY & REBELLION!
CALIFORNIANS: AMASS & ATTACK TO RID THE EARTH OF THE REBELS & RESTORE FREEDOM FOR THE USA;
Below are unconst. convictions yet unresolved due to conspiratorial cover-up with higher courts participating. See Press Release (joesherman.us/pressreleaseV.html) for proof of the scandal:
To Whom It May Concern,
Attached letters of recommendation are with reservations. See JOESHERMAN.US & click on School District Apps Info for legal responses. Copy of resume available at JOESHERMAN.US/RESUME.HTML. I declared war on Davis publicly as of 28 Aug. 2013. God gave me a dream that I was directing armies to surround Davis. The line the US Government has drawn is the conspiracy denying me the right to teach: My teaching credential activation was denied by the CTC in March 2009, as well as my last teaching job, & March 2009 was when the Fed started printing money to "bail" out our economy. US Marines recruitment ad on ESPN2 TV in 2014: "THE UNITED STATES MARINES; WHICH WAY SHOULD YOU RUN?" The Marines commercial demonstrates the appropriate response; go to the Marines, & tell them who you are & what you know. If you are turning a blind eye, you are a rebel, & you will be running from the Marines when they attack. Report to them now, while you can. The modus operandi of the rebellion is use of verbal codes &, at least in No. Ca., black clothing. Shun all codes. In 2004, message on public TV: "We have words." That doesn't necessarily mean arguing, it means (1)the gov't is watching over the English language, & it will be restored to purity once the rebellion is defeated; (2)if the rebels don't stop all use of codes & rebellion, the gov't will escalate it to military attacks, & that is already in progress - the US gov't has words. National NFL football announcers have been doing a running commentary on the corruption of the region; with such folly - participating in conspiracy rather than shunning & denouncing it - the nation is crumbling! I'm not the only victim; the rebellion involves oppression of rock & rollers that has been occurring since the 1960's. JOESHERMAN.US for ph #'s; PENTAGON, 703-571-3343 & THE MARINES, 760-725-5799 (Camp Pendleton); email@example.com. Also, FBI e mail, firstname.lastname@example.org & US Dept. of Justice, Criminal Section, 202-514-3204.
Joseph A. Sherman
1. Cs. 97-3363: False allegations of trespass (Ca. PC 602) & annoying phone calls (PC 653m); unconst. conviction, approx. Mar. 1998. as a real estate agent I had become affiliated with a local real estate broker who stated he had decided to end the affiliation. He lured me by first saying the affiliation as ended, then afterwards repeatedly calling me, instigating me to come to his home. He then called the police & filed false charges. Both he & his wife committed 5 cts. of perjury in trial; I was the only witness on my behalf. I appealed false convictions.
2. Cs. 99-6350: False allegations of violation of court order (2 cts., PC 166(a)(1)), unconst. conviction, approx. 29 Dec. 1999. Neighbors falsely obtained a restraining order against me based on lies that I pushed the wife on a narby sidewalk. The neighbors who obtained the unjust order (allowing me to use the public sidewalks in front of our residences), began placing recycle bins in the middle of the sidewalks, being blatant & obvious stumbling blocks to anyone wanting to use the sidewalks, to trap me. Based on advice from mentor & others, I scooted the garbage out of the way to safely use the sidewalks. They charged me with contempt & based on perjury obtained 2 false convictions; I appealed up to the US Supreme Court, still awaiting justice.
3. Cs. 03-1710: False allegations of interference with business (PC 602.1(b)), obstructing/resisting an officer (PC 148), battery on a public transit (PC 243.3), unconst. conviction, approx. 25 May 2003. Yolobus has committed a minimum of 7 separate acts of violations of my rights, all false arrests/kidnappings; this case is the sixth. All 6 others, charges were dropped, cases dismissed, jury trial acquittals (proving their scandal). Furthermore, this case (occurring on 28 Feb. 2003) involved the same bus driver & same police officer as the fifth violative act (occurred on 7 Jan. 2003), but I had witnesses for that one, & charges were dropped. In this instance they had the help of a passenger who lied. Appealed up to the United States Supreme Court, Writ of Certiorari.
4. Cs. 03-7477: False allegations of interference with business (2 cts., PC 602.1(a), 602.1(b)), unconst. conviction, approx. 21 Mar. 2004. I was falsely arrested while exercising freedom of speech rights in front of Albertsons. No interference with business. I was also falsely accused of breaking a rule in the Yolo County Library (Davis branch) while using a public access computer; the posted rules demonstrated I was in complete obedience; more corruption. The posted rules said you can use the computer more than once if you wait in line; I followed the rules & was kidnapped. Unjustly convicted on both cts.; on appeal, Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus in Federal Court.
5. Cs. 04-3910: False allegations of interference with business (PC 602.1(a)), unconst. conviction, approx. 3 Sept. 2004. I was falsely arrested while exercising freedom of speech rights in front of Longs Drugs (Longs personnel weren't involved). There was no probable cause for arrest, nor any testimony or evidence of any law broken (by me). Based on kangaroo court trial, including acts of perjury by prosecution witnesses & violations of my rights (right to present evidence, right to present jury instructions, right to speedy trial, right to fair trial, & others), unjustly convicted; on appeal, Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus in Federal Court.
6. Cs. 04-4128: False allegations of interference with business (PC 602.1(a)), false allegations of resisting arrest (PC 148(a)(1)), false allegations of interference with operations of university (PC 626.6(a)), unconst. conviction, approx. 8 Oct. 2004. I was falsely arrested while exercising freedom of speech rights in front of Nugget Market. Handcuffs of one of officers jammed, they then threw me to the ground claiming I was resisting arrest. Cs. was illegally consolidated with separate false arrest where I was watching basketball game in UCD MU Coffee House; I made a friendly comment to a female student, just trying to make conversation, the police suddenly came & said I had to leave or I would be arrested. Based on kangaroo court trial, including acts of perjury by prosecution witnesses & violations of my rights (right to present evidence, right to present jury instructions, right to speedy trial, right to fair trial, & others), unjustly convicted on all cts.; on appeal, Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus in Federal Court.
7. Cs. 04-5635: False allegations of interference with operations of university (PC 626.6(a)), false allegations of battery of police officer (PC 243(b)), unconst. conviction, approx. 16 Oct. 2004. I was falsely arrested while exercising freedom of speech activities (evangelism) in the MU. UCD police said I had to leave campus or be arrested while I was talking to people about God in public area. I refused to leave. One of the officers put her hand in my face (lit. 3-5 in. from my face), telling me to "halt;" I shook my finger at approx. the same distance from her face, saying, "Don't put your hands in people's faces!" They falsely arrested me, falsely claiming I had grabbed her hand (battery). On appeal, Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus in Federal Court.
8. Cs. 06-2763: False allegation of contempt for being on campus (PC 166(a)(1)), unconst. conviction, approx. 8 July 2006. Abduction was based on allegedly violating illegal probation condition banishing me from 1000 acre campus (see #6 above). Probation condition banishing someone from a section of town, an area of a community, or a public university is illegal & void on its face, being in excess of court's jurisdiction: See In re White (1979) 97 Cal.App.3d 141, 145. "A condition of probation prohibiting probationer from being on...campus where he was not currently enrolled...was invalid as an overbroad restraint on freedom of movement, & as restraint on lawful conduct which has no relationship with past or future criminality," In re Mannino (1971) 14 Cal.App.3d 953. Despite open & shut precedent caselaw, with no authorities refuting, which I provided to judges in my defense, probation was unjustly ruled violated. People v. Gonzales (1996) 50 Cal. Rptr.2d 74: "If superior court issues an order that is without or in excess of jurisdiction, violation of order does not constitute punishable wrong." It isn't a crime to disobey a void & unconst. court order; I was using campus UCD Law Library to fight my legal battles, & the public access internet to apply for jobs. Unconst. conviction is on appeal through habeas action against the unjust court order.
9. Cs. 06-2763 (ct. 2): False allegation of contempt for being on campus (PC 166(a)(1)), unconst. conviction, approx. 8 July 2006, see #8 (consolidated with #8).
10. Cs. 06-3177: False allegation of contempt (PC 166(a)(1)) for being on campus, unconst. conviction, approx. 10 Aug. 2006, see #8.
11. Cs. 06-3177 (ct. 2): False allegation of contempt for being on campus, unconst. conviction, approx. 10 Aug. 2006, see #8 (consolidated with #10).
12.False allegation of interference of operations of the capitol bldg. (PC 171(f) & PC 148) & resisting arrest for simply going to governor’s office lobby to demand justice & request my RE license, cs. 05M-2342 (Sac Cty), unconst. conviction, approx. 10/24/2005. There was no interference & I didn’t resist the false arrest; I was a model citizen. Video is in evidence proving my claims. On appeal in E.D. Fed. Court.
13. FRC 258611, 2 July 2008, false arrest literally for making a peep to the judge in Solano Court hearing (false charge of contempt; 166(a)(1)). Due to transportation difficulties I was late for hearing; I simply let the judge know, politely without interrupting, that I was present for hearing, & was false arrested. Currently on Petition for Habeas relief in Ca. Courts of Appeal.
14. False charge in front of Safeway in Vacaville on 4/22/2009, PC 602.1(a); I was peaceably speaking to people about Jesus in the shopping center. There was no accusation of interference with business, they were attempting to intimidate me into giving up my rights & leaving. Charge ordered to be dropped by court
15. False convictions, Yolo cs. 09-4111, on appeal: I was kidnapped by CHP while holding up a sign on a bridge over I-80 on 7/24/2009 & 8/14/2009. They accused me of violating VC 2800(a) (disobeying a lawful order of an officer), but their order was to stop holding up signs, & there is no law prohibiting such activity, & such activities are protected free speech, beyond reach of a CHP "lawful order." Scandalous trial proceedings surpassing "kangaroo" trial: For ex.:
Yolo deputy d.a. Tzang: "Your honor, can I have the authority..."
Yolo judge Gaard: "You have the authority of the court."
16. Case pending: 4/12/2017, kidnapped from Shields library, UCD; claim I was interfering with business for simply entering library (Ca. PC 626.6).